When in doubt, it is time to appeal to the kindness of strangers. I've opened up the wiki in the hopes that some brave souls out there will start adding material to it. Obviously, I do this with trepidation: wikispam is just as annoying and harder to fight than blogspam, and I seem to get a lot of blogspam even without posting here terribly often.
- Free Guy, Act 2, Scene 3: A Masterclass in the Power of Dialogue
- Aliens Don't Need Patience. They Probably Have Something Stronger.
- Free Guy gave me ALL the feels
- [Review] The Care and Feeding of Waspish Widows, by Olivia Waite
- [Review] The Space Between Us, by Megan Hart
- Review: Jen Calonita's “Conceal, Don't Feel”
- Romance Is Science Fiction
- Frozen Is a Romance
- Review: And Shall Machines Surrender, by Benjanun Sriduangkaew