Keeping with my ongoing "melancholy" phase, I have posted Journal Entry 092 / 01447: Ren, Ren, Ren to the Pendorwright site. This story is part of a series that looks at other lifestyles in the Journal Entries universe. Ren, Ren, Ren peers into the slums, into those corners where those people who have decided that because they've been provided with everything essential the impetus to do something, anything, to make anything of themselves or produce anything more, anything other people value, isn't in itself valuable*.* Yeah, I've been reading too much Theodore Darymple recently.
- Free Guy, Act 2, Scene 3: A Masterclass in the Power of Dialogue
- Aliens Don't Need Patience. They Probably Have Something Stronger.
- Free Guy gave me ALL the feels
- [Review] The Care and Feeding of Waspish Widows, by Olivia Waite
- [Review] The Space Between Us, by Megan Hart
- Review: Jen Calonita's “Conceal, Don't Feel”
- Romance Is Science Fiction
- Frozen Is a Romance
- Review: And Shall Machines Surrender, by Benjanun Sriduangkaew