Ah, my Engine of Doom has posted another story to the website. Razing Castles goes back a long ways, back to near the end of the First Millenia, when I was mixing things up and starting to think about the long future of the Journal Entries. The last gasps of magic are still present in the Journal Entries universe (one of the things about the series I regard as a mistake, but oh well, it was a kitchen sink series when I started), and sometimes they show up with unintended consequences.
- Free Guy, Act 2, Scene 3: A Masterclass in the Power of Dialogue
- Aliens Don't Need Patience. They Probably Have Something Stronger.
- Free Guy gave me ALL the feels
- [Review] The Care and Feeding of Waspish Widows, by Olivia Waite
- [Review] The Space Between Us, by Megan Hart
- Review: Jen Calonita's “Conceal, Don't Feel”
- Romance Is Science Fiction
- Frozen Is a Romance
- Review: And Shall Machines Surrender, by Benjanun Sriduangkaew