Journal Entry 80 / 3262: Necessary Repairs is a Misuko & Linia story set between Honest Response and Honest Question, and introduces a new minor character, a Doctor Swadjtwai, as well as establishes some important character aspects of Linia and Misuko's relationship that will be challenged in the upcoming Honesty novel coming in January. Really. It's that close to being done. I just did a copy-edit pass and the plot is good and solid. There are 156 typos in 232 pages (I did say it was a novel), but I've got a to-do list and a long weekend coming up, so... we'll see.
- Free Guy, Act 2, Scene 3: A Masterclass in the Power of Dialogue
- Aliens Don't Need Patience. They Probably Have Something Stronger.
- Free Guy gave me ALL the feels
- [Review] The Care and Feeding of Waspish Widows, by Olivia Waite
- [Review] The Space Between Us, by Megan Hart
- Review: Jen Calonita's “Conceal, Don't Feel”
- Romance Is Science Fiction
- Frozen Is a Romance
- Review: And Shall Machines Surrender, by Benjanun Sriduangkaew