So, I did it. It's short, only 1550 words, but it doesn't have to be long to get across the nasty point. Ladies and gentlemen, because it had never been done before, I took up the mantle and wrote it myself, the missing scene from Tron: Data Flow.
- Free Guy, Act 2, Scene 3: A Masterclass in the Power of Dialogue
- Aliens Don't Need Patience. They Probably Have Something Stronger.
- Free Guy gave me ALL the feels
- [Review] The Care and Feeding of Waspish Widows, by Olivia Waite
- [Review] The Space Between Us, by Megan Hart
- Review: Jen Calonita's “Conceal, Don't Feel”
- Romance Is Science Fiction
- Frozen Is a Romance
- Review: And Shall Machines Surrender, by Benjanun Sriduangkaew