If literature is like music, and erotica is literature's rock and roll, then my writing is prog-rock: over the course of a long but impecunious career I've written many excessively long pieces with limited and complex payoffs enjoyed by a small but rabid handful of fans, some of whom really don't grasp what I'm trying to accomplish. And that's okay.
- Free Guy, Act 2, Scene 3: A Masterclass in the Power of Dialogue
- Aliens Don't Need Patience. They Probably Have Something Stronger.
- Free Guy gave me ALL the feels
- [Review] The Care and Feeding of Waspish Widows, by Olivia Waite
- [Review] The Space Between Us, by Megan Hart
- Review: Jen Calonita's “Conceal, Don't Feel”
- Romance Is Science Fiction
- Frozen Is a Romance
- Review: And Shall Machines Surrender, by Benjanun Sriduangkaew