For folks posting to Pendorwright: I would like to apologize if you've made a comment in the past six weeks or so and not heard from me in response. The mail setup for Pendorwright was broken, and I barely noticed, and when I did two weeks ago, I didn't have time to get it fixed until recently. A whole swamp of emails came flowing in this morning. If there's anything you wanted to ask me, please feel free to re-ask.
- Free Guy, Act 2, Scene 3: A Masterclass in the Power of Dialogue
- Aliens Don't Need Patience. They Probably Have Something Stronger.
- Free Guy gave me ALL the feels
- [Review] The Care and Feeding of Waspish Widows, by Olivia Waite
- [Review] The Space Between Us, by Megan Hart
- Review: Jen Calonita's “Conceal, Don't Feel”
- Romance Is Science Fiction
- Frozen Is a Romance
- Review: And Shall Machines Surrender, by Benjanun Sriduangkaew